Saturday, September 19, 2009

taking it otherwise

Why to ask how are you because i am great going on and
not willing to start war, as i love to stay kalm,
not willing to be famous ,it will make me restless ,
not willing to be politician, they are biggest baggers.
not willing to start earn money because my parents are doing it for me ,
not willing to have a family, then i will have to prove my self and
even not willing to be in love, because have to save it for my family,
so love to be like this for ever and these are the best days of my life..................

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Narendra Singh Bhati said...

Buddy damn! gud....ur lines follow a gr8 rythm...also lots of lessons...bt wanna to ask u only 1 thng den wat u WILL ????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home